1. The FCPA Compliance Report provides a quick snapshot of global compliance with an American twang.
2. “Once more unto the breach, dear friends!” The FCPA compliance and Ethics blog takes a Shakespearian approach to compliance.
3. Kristy Grant Hart at compliance Kristy provides her compliance tip of the week addressing how a compliance professional will be able to connect better with the business.
4. Will the Royal Commission get an extension The ABC news has reported that the Turnbull government has already entertained the idea of a longer Royal Commission, but what will be the impact?
5. Open banking is on the Horizon and the phrase digital banking is really just an umbrella term for an array of services. The Blue Notes explores the Paradox of digital banking.
6. A morality tale for reputation risk so simple Aesop could have written it. What lessons can organisations take from Facebook?
7. APRA response to changing the D2A, and an upcoming request for tender to software providers for their new system.
A Metric for culture
Last week, the GRC Professional Online spoke to spoke Elizabeth Sheedy from Macquarie University about risk culture perception as a clear indicator of the culture of an organisation.
This week, in the GRC Institute Compliance Framework discussion Group, they looked at data points, analysis of the data and the reporting. One of the questions raised is 'what metrics and or dashboards are organisations using around risk culture and business culture and how do they know that they work?
So, are there any metrics and or dashboards that can be used to accurately measure culture in your organisation? And how can you be sure that they work?