Thomas Sehested writes in Forbes about the importance of compliance to C-Suite in the organisation. Having compliance officers does not mean that C-Suite level executives can check out.
And he shares what he calls five essential ‘’things’’ that tech leaders need to understand about compliance.
• Compliance Is Much More Than Just Something That Facilitates Your Business
• A Lack Of Compliance Can Cost You Millions Of Dollars In Fines And Brand Damage
• Strong Compliance Can Make Your Business More Competitive
• Not Having An Organized And Systematic Approach To Compliance Will Cost You More In The Long Run
• Having A Compliance Officer On Staff Is Essential